The foundation of each i-Immersion program starts with asking inquiry-based questions. These questions are necessary for your child to develop age-appropriate skills and knowledge. Browse what we have planned for your child this season to become successful and engaging language learners!
- People & Things: What are the different occupations in our society? What are the essential social places in a city?
- Environment: What is the weather like? How do we identify safe and unsafe areas?
- Life Skills: What do you seek for help and services in a city? How to draw a map?
- Science: How do you tell direction? What are the icons on the map mean?
- People & Things: What type of clothing do astronauts wear? What tools and equipment area on the spaceship?
- Environment: What type of creatures can we find? What is the surface and the surrounding like?
- Life Skills: What is life like inside a spaceship?
- Science: How do we make a spaceship? What is in the galaxy?
- People & Things: What type of people and activities are on the ship?
- Environment: What regions does the ship sail to? What’s there?
- Life Skills: How do you tell direction and steer a ship?
- Science: What do you do during a food shortage?
Join us for a full week of language culture camp filled with holiday lessons, cooking classes, and more! All levels are welcome. $25 materials fee for class supplies, cooking materials, crafts and book is payable to instructor at first class.